1. Purpose of collecting your informationWhen you make a purchase at Rezort, we collect the information you provide such as your name, address, and email address. When you browse our store, we also receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to learn about your browser and operating system. Under your permission, we may email you information about sellers joining our marketplace, new products, and other updates.
2. ConsentWhen you enter your personal information to complete a transaction, you consent to our collecting of that information and using it for that specific reason only. For all other reasons, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting the Rezort Customer Care department.
3. DisclosureWe may disclose your information when required by law or in cases that you violate our Terms of Service.
4. StorageShopify Inc. hosts our store and provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Shopify’s data storage keeps your information on a secure server behind a firewall.
Card payment Information is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your data is stored only for as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After the transaction is complete, our site deletes your payment information. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. Third-party servicesIn general, the third-party providers used by us collect, use and disclose your information only to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies concerning the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which they will handle your information. Certain providers may be located in or have facilities in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. When you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, your information becomes subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
External Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about customer behavior.
6. SecurityWe take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect your personal information and make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional accepted industry standards.
7. CookiesSome of the information that our site collects are stored as cookies. This information helps our site identify your device, retrieve information such as preferences, login credentials and the contents of a shopping cart. Because they remain on your computer, cookies do not represent a security threat.
8. Age of consentBy using this site, you attest that you are an adult in your state or province of residence, or that you are an adult in your state or province of residence and you have given your consent to allow any of your dependents to use this site.
Contact InformationIf you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact the Rezort Customer Care department
[Re: Privacy Compliance]
3607 Pacific Ave.
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 USA